BiLira is one of the most promising FinTech ventures coming out of Turkey, supported by notable investors and partners. Our core technology is a 1 to 1 backed stable cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of The Turkish Lira, whose value never changes. We are a group of passionate entrepreneurs with an ambitious goal democratizing access to financial products through decentralized technologies.
What we're looking for
A new player in the team who can develop, improve, suggest algorithms and proficient in Python to support our Algorithmic Trading activities which includes several financial instruments. You will work closely with portfolio managers and software developers in the team.
You will contribute significantly to the development of the algorithmic portfolio management system used to balance the risk, transaction costs, and expected return of the trading book.
- Translate trading strategies into robust algorithms
- Improve and optimize existing software solutions
- Suggest optimizations against non-software factors like external trading challenges
- Develop tools to perform transaction cost analysis, orderbook management and low latency transaction execution
- Create and maintain development, testing, and production environments
- Process unstructured or time-series data into data sets that can be researched and analyzed
- Conduct statistical research to identify and isolate relevant feature sets that drive liquidity evolution and market impact
- Provide trading and operations support for existing algorithmic strategies and data dependencies
- Solid development background in Python 3
- TDD methodology adoption
- RDBMS or NoSQL experience
Nice to Have
- BA, MS, or PhD (Engineering, Computer Science or Financial Mathematics)
- Experience with time series data, KDB or any time series DBMS.
- Knowledge of C++ or C# languages for low latency executions
- Experience with developing trading tools on Crypto Currency Exchange API’s
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Although we’re 100% remote, Istanbul residents are preferred
- Flexible schedule and the option to be remote up to 3 days a week (though we love to hang!)
- Office perks (free coffee, coworking space, weekly community activities, etc.)
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology
Join us if you have a proactive mindset, a desire to learn new technologies and a passion to create user centered applications. Let's democratize finance and connect everyone to the decentralized internet of tomorrow!