BiLira is one of the most promising FinTech ventures coming out of Turkey, supported by notable investors and partners. Our core technology is a 1 to 1 backed stable cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of The Turkish Lira, whose value never changes. We are a group of passionate entrepreneurs with an ambitious goal democratizing access to financial products through decentralized technologies.
What we’re looking for
A product manager to drive delivery process by executing our idea to delivery framework. This is a unique opportunity to build a platform that is already disrupting the way we deal with money. You will collaborate closely with engineers, designers, analysts, marketers, and other cross-functional team members to ship remarkable features and products.
A typical week of our product managers includes but not limited to collaboration with Product, Technology, Operations, Marketing teams, defining and communicating new features, changes etc. of product you owned, reviewing product analytics and adjust the mid-term plan according to data and team goals.
- Leading and supporting product team across the delivery
- Delivery management
- Identifying, planning, and communicating project risks and roadblocks to the team
- Monitoring and providing hands-on recording, tracking, and reporting for meetings, project activities, and action items
- Planning, leading and running scrum cycles
- Understanding and analyzing any kind of requirements and design solutions by working collaboratively with stakeholders
- Experience in managing cross-functional and cross-department product development processes
- 3+ years in product management
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, Scrum to be exact
- Delivery management experience
- Ability to work async and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and metrics-driven approach that uses data to guide decisions
- Curious, not afraid of challenging the status quo and pay attention to details
Nice to have
- Educational background or work experience related to finance or blockchain technology
- Knowledge and interest in crypto and DeFi markets, competition and user requirements in depth
- Early-stage startup experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English (reading & writing)
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Although we’re 100% remote, Istanbul residents are preferred
- Flexible schedule and the option to be remote up to 3 days a week (though we love to hang!)
- Office perks (free coffee, coworking space, weekly community activities, etc.)
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of financial technology
Join us if you have a proactive mindset, a desire to learn new technologies and a passion to create user centered applications. Let's democratize finance and connect everyone to the decentralized internet of tomorrow!