BiLira is one of the most promising FinTech ventures coming out of Turkey, supported by notable investors and partners. Our core technology is a 1 to 1 backed stable cryptocurrency that is pegged to the value of The Turkish Lira, whose value never changes. We are a group of passionate entrepreneurs with an ambitious goal democratizing access to financial products through decentralized technologies.
What we’re looking for
BiLira is looking for a Lead Developer to join our team of growing engineers. You will work closely with our CTO and PM to build innovative products in the blockchain / crypto space. Someone who can dive in and take responsibility where needed. You should be equipped to discuss and argue the technology and architecture choices we’ll make while designing and planning new products.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Building high quality code by developing unit testing
- Participating in code reviews to ensure new code conforms to highest standards
- Guide team members by giving clear direction, feedbacks and timely suggestions to ensure a high quality standard of deliverables according to standards and best practices
- Remain up-to-date on the new technologies, look for opportunities to learn & bring new ideas to the team
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of OOP Principles, RESTful APIs and agile processes (code review, pair programming, CI/CD, TDD, BDD etc.)
- Disciplined, to accomodate a flexible & remote workflow
- Takes leadership of the products being built
- Experience with our stack (Node.js, React, PostgreSQL, Solidity)
- Fluent in English (reading & writing)
Nice to have
- BA, MS, or PhD (Engineering, Computer Science or Financial Mathematics)
- Knowledge and interest in crypto and DeFi markets, competition and user requirements in depth
- Experience with blockchain frameworks and languages as; Solidity, web3 and etc.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and startup experience
- Entrepreneurial, without compromising security
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Individuals who live in Istanbul are our preference however we support remote working %100
- Flexible schedule and the option to be remote up to 3 days a week (though we love to hang!)
- Office perks (free coffee, coworking space, weekly community activities, etc.)
Join us if you have a proactive mindset, a desire to learn new technologies and a passion to create user centered applications. Let's democratize finance and connect everyone to the decentralized internet of tomorrow!