How can I issue TRYB?
The easiest way to issue TRYB is to request an issuance request on the BiLira Platform. To issue TRYB on the BiLira Platform, you first need a digital wallet address or a TRYB address that is registered on one of our partnered exchanges.
- If you do not have a BiLira account, first create an account and verify your identity.
- Login to your BiLira account.
- Create your TRYB issuance request and copy the information about the bank account you want to send money to.
- Transfer your money to the relevant bank accounts’ IBAN number and do not forget to enter your “Request number” in the description section.
- After sending the money, you will see your BiLira in your digital wallet.
- Alternatively, you can issue BiLira through our crypto exchange partners..
You can get detailed information on how to issue and redeem TRYB on the BiLira platform by watching the video from our "Use BiLira" video series.