How can I transfer TRYB to FTX free of charge?
BiLira, a stablecoin pegged to the Turkish Lira, has been listed on FTX, one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world, for a while.
You can directly buy Bitcoin, any stablecoin pegged to the US dollar, or other TRYB focused financial securities on FTX. In addition, you can indirectly (by selling your TRYB against stablecoins pegged to the US dollar) access hundreds of cryptocurrencies and other advanced financial securities provided by FTX
Process that needs to be followed before learning about how to transfer TRYB:
- If you do not have a BiLira account, you can quickly register, instantly verify your ID and start issuing TRYB.
- If you do not have an FTX account, you can create one from this link and start transferring TRYB to your account free of charge.
If you have created BiLira and FTX accounts or if you are already registered, you can directly start transferring TRYB free of charge.
You can either watch the 2 minute video below to easily learn about transferring TRYB to FTX or follow the written steps below to discover it yourself.
Procedure that you need to follow to freely transfer your TRYB to FTX
- Login to your FTX account
- After logging in, click the “Wallet” page located on the upper menu
- Click the magnifying glass logo (shown with a red arrow) on the page that appears.
- Type “TRYB” in the search bar that appears and press the “Deposit” button next to the “BiLira (TRYB)” option
- Click the “Copy” button located next to the ERC20 deposit address that appears under the “Deposit TRYB” screen.
- Login to your BiLira account and click the “Issue TRYB” button.
- Paste your BiLira (TRYB) deposit address belonging to your FTX account into the rectangle outlined in red and click the “Continue” button.
- Select the payment method you prefer and issue TRYB free of charge.
- Enter the amount of TRYB you want to issue (Minimum of 100 TL) and click “Continue”
- Select “None” under the “Buy ETH” page and click “Continue”. Sending ETH to your TRYB addresses on exchange platforms may result in financial losses.
- After a final check of the information you have provided click “Approve”.
- After approving your order, you will see the screen below as your final step:
- You will need to send the appropriate amount of TL that coincides with the amount of TRYB that you want to issue. You can do this by sending the money to the stated IBAN address and entering your “Request ID” in the description section of your transfer. You will be able to view your TRYB in your FTX account momentarily after sending the money.
Do you need extra support?
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now!