What are the rules of issuing and redeeming BiLira?
TRYB Issuance Rules
- The name / surname used to register with the BiLira Platform and the bank account information that is used to send TRY must be the same. Submissions made from accounts registered to a different person are refunded by deducting the transaction fee.
- TRY transfers made using ATMs are not accepted for security precautions.
- The minimum TRYB issuance amount is 100 TRY.
- If you do not write the 6-digit code determined for you during the TRY transfer in the explanation segment of your deposit, your funds will be refunded by deducting the transfer transaction fee.
- You must complete your deposit within 24 hours after creating your TRYB issuance request. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.
TRYB Redemption Rules
- You can only request withdrawals to TL accounts opened in your name. Transfers to a different person cannot be requested.
- The minimum TRYB redemption amount is 250 TRY.
- You must complete your deposit within 24 hours after creating the order to redeem TRYB. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.