What are the rules of issuing and redeeming BiLira?
TRYB Issuance Rules
- The name / surname used to register with the BiLira Platform and the bank account information that is used to send TRY must be the same. Submissions made from accounts registered to a different person are refunded by deducting the transaction fee.
- TRY transfers made using ATMs are not accepted for security precautions.
- The minimum TRYB issuance amount is 100 TRY.
- If you do not write the 6-digit code determined for you during the TRY transfer in the explanation segment of your deposit, your funds will be refunded by deducting the transfer transaction fee.
- You must complete your deposit within 24 hours after creating your TRYB issuance request. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.
TRYB Redemption Rules
- You can only request withdrawals to TL accounts opened in your name. Transfers to a different person cannot be requested.
- The minimum TRYB redemption amount is 250 TRY.
- You must complete your deposit within 24 hours after creating the order to redeem TRYB. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.
Do you need extra support?
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us now!