Limits and Rules
Issuances and redemptions on BiLira are subject to the following rules and limits.
TRYB Issuance Limits
TRYB Redemption Limits
* To increase your level 2 limits, you can contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
TRYB Issuance Rules
- The name / surname used to register to the BiLira Platform and the bank account information to be sent in TL must be the same. Transfers made from accounts belonging to a different person are returned by deducting the transaction fee.
- For security, the TL transfers made by using ATMs are not accepted.
- The minimum TRYB issuance amount is 100 TL.
- If you do not include the 6-digit code in your designated for you during the TL transfer, it will be refunded by deducting the transfer transaction fee.
- You must have completed your deposit within 24 hours after the TRYB issuance request has been created. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.
TRYB Redemption Rules
- You can request redemption to TL accounts only belongs to you. Transfer to a different person cannot be processed.
- The minimum TRYB redemption amount is 250 TL.
- You must have completed your deposit within 24 hours of the request for TRYB redemption. All transactions not completed within this period will be canceled by the system.